Support Manitou's MissionOffering individuals and our community support in building a healthy, safe, and more compassionate world
Thank you for considering donating to the diverse, holistic programs for children, adolescents, and adults in the greater Winona community. Your financial support has the ability to reach those who are working to strengthen and maintain their mental, emotional, and physical well-being as well as those brave individuals and communities learning to manage stress, anxiety and depression and those healing from trauma and addiction.
Together, we can build a more compassionate, safe, and healthy world for all!
Your financial contributions will go directly to:
- Providing mindfulness trainings to youth in our community. Studies show that mindfulness helps reduce stress and anxiety, increases ability to focus and concentrate (which in turn helps with academics and school success), and helps build personal resilience, patience and overall happiness. Your contribution will help continue mindfulness in the classroom, mindfulness youth programming at Manitou Center, and throughout the greater Winona community.
- Providing holistic trainings that support families learning and developing (individually and together) mindfulness skills which help them increase self awareness and patience, grants them the insight to slow down, spend time together and builds connections and presence in listening and paying attention to one another. Spending undistracted time together as a family provides an environment where individuals feel heard, supported, and connected with one another, which in turn allows for healthy individuals in schools, workplaces, and throughout our communities. Successful past programs include the 2 programs, Resilient Mind-Body Program and Living Calm in the Chaos, as well as general Family Mindfulness programming.
- Contributing to the Manitou Center scholarship fund allows youth, who might otherwise not be able to participate because of financial constraints, the opportunity to be involved in various mind-body classes (kung fu, yoga, mindfulness), camps, and special courses (Summer Camp Manitou and Girls Connect). We strongly believe that learning holistic mind-body practices positively impacts individuals throughout a lifetime and allows each person to live authentic, resilient, and engaged lives. We also firmly believe that money should never be an impediment to individuals learning how to lead healthy lives. When all people feel healthy, supported, heard, and valued, the whole community benefits.
- Supporting Compassionate Community Building
Manitou Center’s non-profit work supports bringing people together in a variety of capacities. We regularly contribute our energy to work that takes place through the Winona Interfaith Council, the Winona Sanctuary network, the Warming House, and a variety of other community-based activities that help build compassion as a way of living. Additionally, we host quarterly, community meals, open to all, to share time with one another, to break bread, and to expand our shared narratives. Your contributions aid us in extending further in this type of work.
Thank you for your generous support. Manitou Wellness is a 501(c)3 organization. Most donations are tax deductible.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Manitou Center for our classes, workshops, events, and other news and information.
You have signed up for the Manitou Center Updates Newsletters. Happy reading! We hope to see you at the center sometime soon!
Let's stay in touch!
Our newsletters and updates will keep you informed of local and regional classes, workshops, and retreats as well as online study opportunities, blogs, information, and inspiration to continue nurturing, healing, and caring for yourself and the world. (We do not share your information with anyone else.) See you soon!
686 W. 5th St., Winona, Minnesota
(507) 961-5665 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch with Us
Ask us questions. Share ideas. Send us a message.
Set up a time to meet with us. Tell us your story.